Ryan Nye is back with another great article on Strategic Analysis. Today he tackles the how and where to begin in the process. A quick recap: Ryan is a Green Beret officer who is currently pursuing an advanced degree in Political Science. He has several overseas deployments,
Since the concept for this project first started to develop, I have always wanted to feature ‘guest posts.” Posts from people other than myself that I feel can provide added value to what we are trying to accomplish here at The Cognitive Warrior Project. Today will be the
The Cognitive Warrior Project is a private media site, and it is not affiliated in any way with Special Operation Forces the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government. None of U.S. Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, DoD or Space Force have endorsed, supported, directed, or participated in the creation of the content at this site, or in the creation of the site itself. It’s just a media site that happens to cover the U.S Military, DoD and other National Intelligence Assets.
Thank you for reading The Cognitive Warrior Project. We welcome your thoughtful opinions and comments! Please observe these basic ground rules when commenting on our articles and blog posts, or your comments will not be posted and you may be blocked from commenting.
– No spamming, trolling, advertising, or posting of unrelated content, including double-posting and unrelated external links
– No vulgar, threatening or derogatory language
– Swearing or use of racial slurs is not allowed and will result in your comment being automatically flagged as spam or trash
– We do not block comments based on political viewpoint, but please always be considerate and respectful.
– Do not use rank or real names if you are currently serving on Active Duty, National Guard or Reserves.
In addition to news, The Cognitive Warrior Project publishes both rumor and opinion, as well as information reported by other sources. Information on The Cognitive Warrior Project may contain errors or inaccuracies, though we try to avoid them. Links to content and the quotation of material from other news sources are not the responsibility of The Cognitive Warrior Project. Photos used are used with permission, are fair use, or are believed to be in the public domain. Legitimate requests to remove copyrighted photos not in the public domain will be honored promptly. Comments by third parties are neither sponsored nor endorsed by The Cognitive Warrior Project.